Patient Neighbourhood Groups provide a forum for all Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) in the area to work together for the benefits of patients in the locality and in the wider Tameside and Glossop Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) area. They ensure that patients can contribute to:
- The commissioning of CCG services in Tameside and Glossop
- The delivery and development of GP services in Tameside and Glossop
- The improvement of primary and secondary healthcare in Tameside and Glossop
Patient Neighbourhood Groups also act as a conduit to other wider organisations, opening up opportunities for partnership working and two-way communication.
There are five Patient Neighbourhood Groups across Tameside and Glossop. These are:
- Denton, Droylsden and Audenshaw
- Hyde, Hollingworth and Longdendale
- Stalybridge, Dukinfield and Mossley
Representatives from each PPG can attend meetings of their local Patient Neighbourhood Group.
To view the full structure of patient participation relating to from PPGs, please follow the link here.